- Slept in till 6:30 a.m.
- Enjoyed a blueberry muffin and large coffee from the donut shop thanks to my sweet husband.
- Finished reading The Book Thief.
- Finished reading If I Stay.
- Took a nap.
- Dug out my knitting and started on the second sock of a pair for my cousin.
- Gave some thought to what type of self-directed bible study to do this summer.
- Finished watching Waiting for Superman, a documentary on public schools.
- Forced myself to go out at 7 p.m. for a 2.4 mile walk.
- Spent too much time online, especially Facebook.
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
10 on Tuesday
Today I took a "mental health day" off work. Testing finished last week and I needed it! So, in honor of that, here are 10 things I did on my day off:
Labels:
knitting,
movies,
physical fitness,
reading,
sock knitting,
Ten on Tuesday,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, mental health days are great! Sounds like you did a lot of fun relaxing things.
Post a Comment