Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring Reading Thing Challenge UPDATE

So we're 2/3 of the way through the challenge...just one month to go! I've read all but a few of the books on my list. Here's my update:

Finish These Books:


Table Principle by Devi Titus (own)

Walking with God by John Eldredge (own)

Run Like a Mother: How to Get Moving--and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity by Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell (Kindle)

Read these books:

For Teaching:

Loser by Jerry Spinelli

Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Adult Fiction

So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman (library)

Unwind by Neal Shusterman (YA from library)

Sold by Patricia McCormick (YA from library)

Night Road by Kristin Hannah (library)

Harvest Moon by Robyn Carr (library)

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult (library)

Tinkers by Paul Harding (Kindle)

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Kindle)

The Confession by John Grisham (own)

Non-fiction

God’s Guest List by Debbie Macomber (library)

Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo (own)

The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman (own)

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp (own)

I've also read quite a few books during the past two months that were NOT part of this challenge. I think I can finish it in time!

1 comment:

Bree said...

I've read several on your list - some I loved, some I didn't. I forgot about Sold. Need to move that to the top of my library-get list. The Book Thief is one of my top all time favorite books. Hope you liked it. Congrats on getting so much read.