- parent conferences
- report cards for 33 students
- four district assessments to give and analyze
- the "regular teaching" stuff as we prepare for state testing
- collecting final balances and "financial stuff" for Outdoor Science School
- assigning Science Fair projects and assisting students
- collecting and reviewing community service projects
- and so much more...
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Slice of Life Day 24
While working on a committee (DMAST) at the district office today, the superintendent inquired as to how I am doing. I told him that I was rather overwhelmed and he agreed with me that March was quite a hectic month. We bantered back and forth about all that this month entailed professionally for me as a fifth grade teacher:
No wonder I'm tired every day when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment