Monday, March 14, 2011

Slice of Life Day 14

My current addiction to Girl Scount cookies must stop. My sister delivered my final box of Trefoils yesterday. I've got two boxes of Lemonade cookies coming this week from a student's mom who got them in Orange County for me (L.A. county doesn't sell these delicous ones). I have probably been eating at least one Girl Scout cookie daily since getting our delivery a few weeks ago. Many days I've eaten way more than I should. I'm actually getting tired of eating them and making that bad choice. But the enjoyment of them doesn't go away. Does that even make sense?

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yes, that makes total sense! I love and adore the things, and could easily scarf a large, double handful down at one sitting. Therefore, they are VERY dangerous to bring in my house :) I bemoaned a couple of weeks ago on my blog that we no longer have Girl Scouts in our neighborhood, no ringing doorbells. However, that's good for my healthy eating plan :)

Never fear, I did however cave a couple of weeks ago and buy cookies at the grocery store. One box, I ate all by myself, because it turns out my husband "doesn't like that kind". Who knew?! Yikes, I've been in a sugar coma ever since, LOL!

Bree said...

The lemon ones are my favorite this year too. They are so tart and tangy. Yummy