As I write this, I'm one hour away from hitting Kohl's with my best friend, Tina. On the agenda is finding some cute spring clothes for me. I'm sick of wearing long pants, boots, and my New Balance tennis shoes. With weather in the high 70s this week, I want to wear cute shoes and fun skirts and crisp blouses. It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Slice of Life Day 10
As I write this, I'm one hour away from hitting Kohl's with my best friend, Tina. On the agenda is finding some cute spring clothes for me. I'm sick of wearing long pants, boots, and my New Balance tennis shoes. With weather in the high 70s this week, I want to wear cute shoes and fun skirts and crisp blouses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you find some cute clothes? Hope so, sounds like fun :)
Post a Comment