- Washington
- Oregon
- Rome, Italy
- Michigan to see Trish
- East Coast
- Canada
- Alaska
- New Mexico to visit my college friend, Lisa
- Costa Rica, to my brother Pete's home
- Hawaii (the big island)
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
10 on the 10th
With the weather warming up a bit and the end of the school year just a bit over 3 months away, I've been dreaming of traveling. I am fairly certain that there won't be an "away from home" vacation this year due to budgets, etc. but here is my list of 10 places I would love to travel to this summer given unlimited finances:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sign me up for Alaska and Washington. I want to move to both places. I also want to visit Italy and maybe Hawaii. I would love to learn Italian.
Post a Comment