Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I've decided that on Wednesday mornings I'm going to treat myself to a yummy blueberry muffin and a big coffee from the donut shop. It's a fun way to celebrate getting halfway through a crazy work week.
  2. I'm currently reading Cutting for Stone on my Kindle. I'm having a hard time understanding parts of it. The dictionary function on the Kindle has been very useful.
  3. There are lots of TV shows that I'd like to watch but I just don't make a point to keep up with them all the time. As time permits, I catch up on the DVR. The teasers on the shows' Facebook groups ruin it for me somedays.
  4. This is an exciting time in our home. Letters from colleges interested in Matthew and Michael are starting to come in. Now I have to trust that scholarship opportunities will be provided.
  5. I've decided that I need to spend more time reading nonfiction books too. I have huge gaps in my knowledge about some pretty big historical events. Thinking about if I want to read to gain the knowledge or go the documentary route.
  6. I am going to an all day scrapbook crop on Saturday. I haven't organized anything for it yet.
  7. I still haven't started exercising since my kidney donation. I need to make this a priority.
  8. I've pretty much quit buying soda for our home, including diet soda. I drink either water or Crystal Light. Also not buying soda from the machine at work. I do indulge when I go out to eat, though. There's something about that fountain soda that I just love!
  9. Valentine's Day is coming up. I think I'm going to make my husband's favorite meal for him. Since he does 90% of all the cooking, I think he'll enjoy the treat.
  10. I'm excited to be back to blogging. I hope I can keep it up!

No comments: