Joining Linda at 2nd cup of coffee this Wednesday for Random Dozen.
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? Earlier this month, I crave a chicken fajita burrito on the last night of winter break. And, yes, I went and got Chipotle for the family for dinner. It was delicious!
2. M & M's or Skittles? Hands down, M&Ms. Peanut butter are my favorite.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? no, but working on it this year. Of course, I'm behind!
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? Probably about 10 minutes, as long as coffee is waiting for me.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? No, I've never been on one. I'd like to go but am seriously worried about seasickness. I get motion sickness easily. I don't want to spend all that money and be miserable!
6. Who is your favorite actress? Meryl Streep, she's incredible
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Rudeness...why is it necessary?
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I think I'm quite the junkie. I have my own laptop, a Droid phone, and I am addicted to going online daily. It's bad, people. LOL
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I love selecting greeting cards. I used to spend a fortune at Hallmark in my single days. I still like sending cards "just because".
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? Getting a new cut this Friday night. Can't wait!
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Books!
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Do I have my phone???????????
1 comment:
Hi Maria, Long time since I came to visit. Love this list, I'm a tech junkie too and I can relate to lots of this! Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment