Monday, January 11
I'm following the "read the Bible in a year plan" my church passed out. I'm behind, of course.
But Monday found me reading Luke.
Tuesday, January 12
A great way to begin the day, a nonfat Chai Latte delivered to school by my friend, Terry. She's always so thoughtful and texts me when she drives through Starbucks on the way to work.
Wednesday, January 13th
Our Wednesday night Bible Study will be on this book. Looking forward to the new friends I'll make, as well as deepening my faith.
Thursday, January 14
Our new 52" TV, hubby is one happy man! Here's a photo of the morning news, President Obama discussing the Haiti earthquake disaster.
Friday, January 15
This is the sunrise looking out over our patio. Unfortunately, the poles and wires kept me from getting a better shot but I still think it was beautiful.
Saturday, January 16
This thank you note meant so much to me. One of my former students, Katie, was accepted to a university last week. She's struggled in school and this acceptance is a huge accomplishment. I took her flowers and a balloon. We try to have a "girls day out" with her mom a couple times a year, too. Going to celebrate this next week with lunch out together.
Sunday, January 17
Here are Jose and Michael watching a play-off game, the Jets vs. the Chargers!

2 comments:
You're doing great with the photos and keeping up! Love the combo posts :)
Can't wait to hear about Fearless and also how you're doing on the one year plan. And HOORAY for the new 52" tv, that's awesome! It will be so great for the Super Bowl, LOL!
Have a wonderful week ahead too!
great week!!
let me know what you think of that study...it looks like a good option for us next time!
my husband would be jealous of your new TV!
Post a Comment