Friday, December 4, 2009

Still Alive!

I'm still here with a new laptop and a new phone. My phone was having problems with the center button (aka the "send" button) and fortunately, our account was up for new phones this month. So I splurged and got the Droid from Verizon. Then on Wednesday night my faithful laptop was acting very strangely. We were able to get it going one more time and I spent the evening backing up all my photos and documents and iTunes library to an external hard drive. Thank God we were able to do that. Thursday morning it wouldn't turn on at all. Jose thinks the hard drive died. The laptop served me daily for over two years, most days probably more than two or three hours between pleasure and work. So now I'm adapting to this new one!

I hope to blog more. Life has been good and it needs to be documented!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria! you have the coolest phone out there :-) I am attempting to get back blogging with the new year,and hope you will too. How is your computer? Did you get a new one?