this morning. I'm proud of all three of my sons, they are all exceptional guys. However, when I got up a few minutes ago, I asked my hubby where Michael was (having heard some commotion at 5:30 this morning and seeing his empty bed). Apparently, my 14 1/2 year old son got up on his own to meet some older friends from church to take packages of socks to the homeless on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles.
It's one thing to say you love and follow Christ. It's entirely another to show it through your actions. This morning, while I sit here in bed on my laptop drinking coffee before church, my son is showing God's love to those who may need it most.
And when he comes back I will tell him that I am very proud and honored to be his mother.
3 comments:
You and Jose have raised 3 very special young men, and this is one more sign of it. No wonder you're so proud! What a good feeling!
What a wonderful guy you have raised! You should be proud of yourself, as well as of him :)
You should feel so proud having raised such a fine young man.
Post a Comment