Sunday, March 29, 2009

Off to Crop

after church this morning! This is my first time ever going to a crop at a scrapbook store. I'm so excited to go with a new friend, Tami, the mom of one of my favorite students (and yes, they are all my favorites!). I feel sort of guilty taking the rest of the day to do this away from my family. Then I remind myself that I will be spending that time preserving their memories so it really isn't that selfish of me, is it? LOL

This is only a small portion of my scrapping stuff. As far as what I plan to scrap...I've taken photos of my granddaughter, Natalie, school events for the boys, and Christmas photos with me.

I wonder how many pages I'll finish there. I also need to be careful not to buy extra stuff there and use what I have, especially since I spent money on scrapping things on Friday when I used my gift certificate. Let's not mention the two blouses and fun necklace & earrings I bought at Macy's (on sale) yesterday with Tina before Molly's bridal shower.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy all day! I love your totes. I can't wait to hear how it went and how much you got done today! I know you're having fun!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute crop stuff! I used to scrapbook, a while back, before I started blogging. I can't seem to do both concurrently :) I never went to a crop though. Did go to a friends house a couple of times, but mostly cropped at home by myself. I hope you got a lot done and had a great time! Be sure to tell us about your pages and how many you completed :) so glad you got to take that time and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Look at all your organized goodness. Wanna come organize my stuff? LOL :)

Unknown said...

Okay quick question Maria, what is a crop? Is it going somewhere to scrapbook? I've only scrapbooked trips and loved it.