Friday, March 27, 2009

Cramming It All In

This is such a busy weekend...but in a good way. I kicked it off with some scrapbook shopping today after work with my girlfriend, Terry. I finally used a $40 gift card from May 2007! Can you believe I've had it that long? I went over that amount by nearly $20 and that was after putting some stuff back. I already have a ton of supplies. Once I got home, I enjoyed a delicious dinner of chili rellenos and spanish rice made by my sweet hubby (along with his homemade salsa...yummy!). Then I pulled most of my scrapping stuff out of the closet and tried to organize things to begin scrapping again. I have plans to go to an all day crop on Sunday with one of the moms from my class. So here's the weekend coming up:

Saturday:

8 a.m. Coffee and shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Michael's with my dear friend, Tina. I'll get a bridal shower gift and some other things.

1 p.m. Bridal shower for my nephew's fiance--carpooling with my sister-in-laws and looking forward to it.

evening--finish getting stuff together for Sunday scrapping, hang out with the family

Sunday:

9 a.m. - Church (love going to my new church)

10:30- leave for all day crop. Plan to scrap pictures of the boys from school years and some of my granddaughter, Natalie.

6 p.m. - If possible, go to youth church service to support my son, Michael.

late evening: lesson plans for Monday, blog update

No comments: