It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
busy, busy, busy
this week! Report cards and scoring writing assessments. Planning new lessons, counting down instructional days until state testing. Grading solar system projects and prepping the students for oral presentations. Grading overdue papers. Trying to keep morale up for co-workers who are not returning next year due to budget cuts. Parent education night and mentoring meetings. Cashing in "Pennies for Patients" coins and bringing a receipt to work for the donations. On the home front there's one last yoga class for this session. Trying to declutter some bookcases by finding good homes for hardback books we won't read again. A promise by me to make homemade chicken noodle soup for hubby tomorrow night. Organizing scrapbook supplies I haven't looked at in months to actually scrap this weekend at a scrapbook store. Ordering pictures to be printed to scrap current stuff. Shopping for a bridal shower gift for my nephew's fiance for Saturday's shower. Thinking of fun stuff to do with the boys during spring break that they will think is fun to do with the whole family. Busy praying for many people and many concerns. And busy thanking God for this wonderful life I have been blessed with and asking Him to use me to hopefully bring some joy and hope to others I meet each day. Yes, it's a busy week. But I'll take it any time over being bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You sounds busy Maria but also very blessed! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Hi Maria
I saw your comment over at Lynne's about how you've lost weight and kept it off. I'd love to hear any advice you have. I enjoyed crusing around your blog.
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment