
Taken from Friday Fill-Ins
1. Why do we have to eat vegetables to be healthy instead of chocolate?
2. Checking Google Reader and e-mail are now habits.
3. I have a serious need for a bottle of hair dye.
4. I had never heard the phrase "that's dope" and it doesn't sound like a good thing.
5. Tomorrow morning I will wake up and drink coffee the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that knitting lace while watching TV in poor light was a real bad idea?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting or reading, tomorrow my plans include visiting a farmers' market with my sister and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and making dinner for my sister-in-law, Maria!
1 comment:
nope that's dope does not sound so good. And Healthy chocolate. I was given some once.. it was not yummy. Some things aren't supposed to be healthy I guess. But it would rock if they were!
Post a Comment