It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
It's the Simple Things...
that make life enjoyable. A hug from my husband, a phone call from Matthew while he's away camping with friends, good conversations with Joe and Michael. I enjoyed the service at the new church. It is quite different from what I'm used to in the Catholic faith. But I really, really liked it. I will definitely be going back next weekend. When I got home, I made some chocolate chip cookies for Joe and Michael to take to friends' homes today. I ate too many myself. I definitely feel off the wagon this weekend with healthy eating though I managed to convince my hubby NOT to get donuts for breakfast and I ate spinach salad with FF dressing for dinner tonight. Too much junk throughout the day though! Well, tomorrow is a new day. I went grocery shopping tonight and stocked up on some yogurt, honey crisp apples ($2.99/lb but worth every penny!), other fruit and more bottled water. Off to knit some on a charity scarf and figure out what I want to do tomorrow on my day off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment