filled with knitting (finished two simple scarves for charity) while listening to podcasts. Then lunch at Panda Express with my sweetie and then seeing Gran Torino (Clint Eastwood's latest production). I loved the movie and I loved sitting in the dark theatre holding hands with my husband. Tonight we made waffles for dinner and enjoyed having all three of our sons at the table with us. Matthew loved his camping trip. Now I'm casting on for a child's beanie with leftover yarn. I'm hoping to knit at least two hats to send along with the scarves. They'll go to an elementary school on the east coast with a high poverty rate. The socks I want to knit will wait. This knitting is more important. It goes well with my "one word" for this year.
Tomorrow is back to work. I've got a great picture book to read to my third graders about our new president. I'm looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment