Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Good and the Really Good...

I'm talking about my dinner at Outback Steakhouse with my girlfriend, Tina, tonight. We started off with such good intentions, splitting a salmon dinner between the two of us. I even ordered my baked sweet potato dry, no butter or brown sugar. Then we decided we deserved a slice of cheesecake to share too. That was the really good part of the meal. LOL

Girlfriend time to chat about work, family, weight struggles, and just catch up. It was so good to spend time together. We'll have to do it more often in 2009!

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, you've got so much more self-control than I do! I don't think I could split the salmon dish, much less get the sweet potato without any of the extras. Good for you! Glad you had fun and a good time with your buddy :)