It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Future Reward for Weight Loss
I've decided when I lose 5 lbs. and keep it off for at least a week, I'll buy myself this book: I Can't Believe I'm Lace Knitting . Lace knitting is a goal of mine this year and this sounds like a good choice for learning the basics. Plus I want to learn to knit bookmarks and that's the first project in here. It's a good incentive. I'm almost halfway there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, that's a great incentive! Good for you, I bet you'll have it in no time :)
Post a Comment