Excitement...for a new president to be sworn in, for a change to come to this great country. Can't wait to watch the Inauguration on the dvr tonight.
Nervous...about my yoga class beginning tonight. First time taking such a class, hope I can handle it.
Disappointment...in my lack of weight loss for the week and the fact that I ate so poorly this 3 day weekend that I put some of the weight back on.
Sucked in...to this book The Hour I First Believed, Wally Lamb, . I finally put down my knitting long enough last night to really get into it. I'm about 1/4 of the way through this 800 page book. The dedication to his mother at the beginning of the book brought me to tears.
Gratitude...for 3 healthy sons, a loving and retired husband, a job to go to today.
Reflective...about my life, the future, and how I am spending my time.
Amazed...at technology and the constant advancement in it
Reassured...of my mother's love and "spirit" near me. At lunch yesterday with my husband, I shared how much I missed my mother. When we got back to the car, there was a beautiful butterfly in the bush by the car. I went to look at it and it flew right next to my van and held there for a few seconds. My siblings and I believe butterflies are a "sign" that Mom is with us still.
Tired...because I stayed up till midnight reading Lamb's new book!
Gotta get ready for work...more tonight if there's time.
1 comment:
Hi Maria,
I'm not doing well with my weight loss either. Just can't get my mind into it. I love the idea of the butterfly! Hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment