It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
What A Way To End 2008...
at this beautiful inn with my husband. Going here for two nights was my birthday gift from him. We just haven't made it till now, which turns out to be perfect I think. We can enjoy our time together without worrying about the holidays or other commitments. Just the two of us, relaxing and reconnecting after some very busy months. He also gifted me with a certificate for a swedish massage while there. We'll leave the inn on Wednesday afternoon and get ready for a fun NYE gathering at his sister's home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you and Jose are having a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
I hope you are having a great time. You are so lucky. I love the Four Sisters Inns. We have stayed at a few in the wine country and Carmel and Monterey, even in San Fran. when they used to have them there. I love their inns. Have a great time and happy new year.
Wow, that place looks wonderful! So sweet and I am so glad you guys had a wonderful, relaxing trip :)
Post a Comment