Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Knitting Goodies!

I want to remember all the fun knitting related items I received this holiday. First of all, my hubby gave me a gift card to Webs in my stocking. I'm going to hold up on using it till some of my stash is gone. Then I got these two cool gifts from Trish:

This yarn is all natural alpaca. I was amazed to find out it is not dyed this gorgeous milk chocolate brown but rather this is the natural wool from this Peruvian alpaca:
and this ornament from my friend, Terry:


I was thrilled to get 3 knitting related books this Christmas too. My son, Joseph, picked out 24-Hour Knitting Projects and a co-worker, Frances, gifted me with Knit Christmas Stockings. I admit to buying KnitLit Too when filling my Amazon cart with books, CDs, and DVDs for our sons.
I love that family and friends are so thoughtful about my lastest obsession, knitting!

No comments: