
I've finally finalized the titles for this challenge. It was fun looking through my TBR (to be read) piles.
1.Long Blood Memory This book is 800 pages long. My husband is working through it now. Iles is a favorite author of mine and I haven't read any of his novels in quite a while.
2.Free- Matrimony (a Christmas gift from my son, Michael)
2.Free- Matrimony (a Christmas gift from my son, Michael)
3.Dusty -And Still We Rise (a novel my oldest son, Joseph, read before freshman year in high school for his Honors English class)
4.Used - Catcher in the Rye
5.Letter-The Audacity of Hope (the lettere is "a" for my middle name)
6.Strange-New Earth-Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (reading something "new age-ish" is leaving my comfort zone)
7.Distance- On the Road (Read a book in which the author’s birthplace or setting is more than 1000 miles from your present location.Jack Kerouac was born in Lowell, Massachusetts.)
8.Alive or Not -A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Select an author that was nominated or won any literary prize. This novel was selected as one of the Books of the Century by The New York Public Library)
9.Cover - The Alchemist (A book with a beautiful cover)
2 comments:
Thanks for joining my challenge. I hope that you have fun reading these books. I look forward to your postings!
Very interesting challenge and you've picked some great books. I totally admire you for reading many of those that I consider "classics"! :) Can't wait to hear what you think of them in 2009... Happy Reading!
Post a Comment