I am so much looking forward to this evening. Sonia, my husband's niece (and really, I consider her "my niece" too) is taking me to dinner at Cheesecake Factory as a belated birthday celebration. There will be talk about books, education (she's a middle school counselor), family, movies, and just life in general. There will be a big meal with maybe half going home for lunch tomorrow. And there is a promise of cheesecake and coffee afterwards. Girl time, cheesecake, coffee, and wonderful conversation. I can't wait. The thought of it will get me through a very long Friday at work.
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Cheesecake, anyone?
I am so much looking forward to this evening. Sonia, my husband's niece (and really, I consider her "my niece" too) is taking me to dinner at Cheesecake Factory as a belated birthday celebration. There will be talk about books, education (she's a middle school counselor), family, movies, and just life in general. There will be a big meal with maybe half going home for lunch tomorrow. And there is a promise of cheesecake and coffee afterwards. Girl time, cheesecake, coffee, and wonderful conversation. I can't wait. The thought of it will get me through a very long Friday at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like the perfect way to end the week! Enjoy :)
Hope you had a wonderful time. I love the cheesecake there.
Post a Comment