Trying to remain positive, I want to make a list of "happys", because I truly am so very blessed. So here goes:
- I had a terrific time with my niece last Friday night at dinner. Afterwards there was a trip to Borders and some yummy Maple White Mocha (or something like that).
- Wonderful family time with my sister and cousins at Sunday's lunch
- My granddaughter and her mom came for a visit Saturday to Sunday. Lots of cuddling, reading to her, and just marveling at her growth.
- My friend, Tina, took me out to Johnny Carino's on Monday night for a belated birthday dinner. The time spent together was relaxing.
- My husband knows I'm feeling stressed. Last night, he surprised me by making my mom's homemade oil & vinegar salad dressing. I have never made it because I know it won't come out right. His did. I haven't had it in years. I cried just sniffing the bowl. It smelled like "home". My heart was so touched.
- My sons are all doing well in school.
- My class was incredibly behaved for the sub I had yesterday while gone to meetings.
- After two days of over 100 degree weather, we had more of "fall weather" yesterday.
- I have a $40 Kohls cash coupon I'm going to spend tomorrow.
- My husband has been doing all the laundry, cooking, cleaning, housework, gardening, and everything. I don't take this for granted.
- Grey's Anatomy is back on and interesting!
- Today is Friday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment