It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Unbelievable
that today, the last day of September, it was 100 degrees at 3 p.m. I cannot believe it. Someone please pass "fall weather". I'm so grateful for an air-conditioned classroom. If I could, I would spend the night there.
Wow, that's awful! It's not cold here by any means, but at least it is a little bit more moderate. It's been in the 80s but yesterday and today, it's cooled off to the high 70's (79). Wonderful!
1 comment:
Wow, that's awful! It's not cold here by any means, but at least it is a little bit more moderate. It's been in the 80s but yesterday and today, it's cooled off to the high 70's (79). Wonderful!
Hope your fall comes soon!
Post a Comment