Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Simple Things That Make Me Happy:

  1. family time--immediate or extended family
  2. holding a baby
  3. my first hot cup of coffee every morning
  4. music
  5. a pile of books to read
  6. my sons doing well in school
  7. the sound of my husband's voice
  8. a nice, fresh donut
  9. well-behaved students!
  10. a fall day complete with sunny skies and a nice, strong breeze

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

These are all wonderful blessings :)

Unknown said...

Hi Maria,

I love how you do these blessings. It always makes me realized all of the little things I take for granted. Sorry I haven't been around much but I am trying to get back in the swing of things. Sometimes it hard to come back from vacation. LOL Hope you are having a wonderful week and have a great weekend! This may sound like a dumb question but do you get any change in the color of leaves in your part of California?