Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Productive Sunday

follows a relaxed Saturday and an "alone" Saturday night. It was so strange last night, all three sons were out and Jose was doing a wedding photo shoot. I cannot remember the last time that I was in my house alone for a whole evening, especially a Saturday night. Though it was strange, it was a nice change. I loved it!

Today I planned the week's menu, went grocery shopping, corrected about 200 papers, recorded all the grades, typed up spelling lists, organized work stuff, and planned lessons for the week. With the weather cooling off some, I decided to make vegetarian chili and cornbread from scratch for dinner. There's enough left for 3 lunches, already packaged up in individual containers. I didn't get around to baking because of doing so much "teacher work" this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow night!

I didn't read much at all today or knit, for that matter. But it's ok...I feel productive, especially for work. It's another busy week coming up with work stuff, the high school's Back to School Night for the twins, and a mentor forum meeting on Thursday after work. Friday night is Bunco at my sister-in-law's house and Saturday is a family wedding for my brother-in-law's daughter.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: