Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June Reading

I had a great month of reading in June and wanted to post about the 8 books I read. It was quite a variety of genres and all but two were from the library. Here they are:
  1. Sundays at Tiffany's, by James Patterson
  2. Comfort Food, by Kate Jacobs
  3. Belong to Me, by Marisa de los Santos
  4. Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld
  5. Mercy Street, by Mariah Stewart
  6. Things I Learned from Knitting...Whether I Wanted to or Not, by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (own this one)
  7. Hold Tight, by Harlan Coben
  8. Year of Fog, by Michelle Richmond (borrowed from a friend)

And last night, I began reading The Host, by Stephenie Meyer. It's 619 pages long, I wonder how long it will take me to finish it?


What are you reading now? What's your favorite read of the summer so far? Leave me a post and let me know!

No comments: