Friday, June 27, 2008

God is good...

because:
  • I had a painless root canal today and absolutely no pain afterwards.
  • My husband made dinner so I could relax.
  • I ended my evening with a walk around the block with my granddaughter and a cuddle in the hammock looking at the sky.
  • My sons all expressed concern on how I came through the root canal (I have an irrational fear of the dentist).
  • The weather is in the 80s--absolutely perfect.
  • I was able to have dinner with two great friends last night, Tina and Lisa C.
  • My brother, Karl, and his wife are awaiting the birth of their first grandchild tonight.
  • Gas prices actually went down to $4.57!
  • I have a pile of great books to read and plenty of knitting to keep me busy.
  • I am blessed to be surrounded by a healthy family!
Have you counted your blessings today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are surrounded by blessings! Thanks for the reminder to count my own :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Marybeth,

I love how when I come over to your blog you are always so grateful for what you have at that moment. I need to remind myself of that and not always be thinking of the future. Thanks!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

These are all wonderful things! I'm so glad your dental stuff went well. Those words together, "painless/root canal" sound like an oxymoron to me though, LOL!

Hope you have a great day and rest of the week. Take care and have fun knitting and reading! :)