Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happiness...

is booking my flight to visit my dear friend, Rose, and her family in Las Vegas next month. I'm leaving July 14th and returning on the 18th. I'm not going with my family--it's strictly a girls only trip. This photo was taken last July when we visited her. She was pregnant with her second daughter at the time. I can't wait to spend some time with all of them.

I'm grateful for a hubby who encourages me to spend time with friends and relax!

Of course, I'll be taking my Canon Rebel to take lots and lots of photos!

3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

how fun - girl's trips are the best!

enjoy spending time with your friend and be prepared - it's pretty hot here!

Unknown said...

Lucky you! It's so awesome to have girlfriends. Your friend and her daughter are so pretty. Have fun!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Such a beautiful mother and daughter! I bet you are so excited about your trip! Can't wait to hear what all you do on your girls-only vacation :)