Sunday, May 4, 2008

Six on Sunday

Six places I went today:
  1. American Apparel with Matthew
  2. Movies to see Made of Honor with Matthew and Michael
  3. Starbucks after the movies with M&M
  4. Borders with Joe and Matthew
  5. Game Stop to take Joe to work
  6. Rite Aid for contact solution for Matthew

Six delicious things I ate or drank today:
  1. morning coffee
  2. Cookie from Subway that Joe brought home for me last night
  3. Hot Chai Latte
  4. Lemon Pound Cake from Starbucks
  5. Chips and Mango Peach Salsa for lunch
  6. Chipotle Chicken Fajita Burrito (on its way here thanks to hubby!)

Six things going on this coming week:
  1. Preparing M&M for their East Coast trip with school
  2. Preparing for my hubby's birthday on Sunday
  3. State testing begins for my third graders on Tuesday
  4. Day of the Teacher celebration on Wednesday
  5. Finishing up the baby afghan (almost done!)
  6. Mailing out a birthday gift to my friend, Rose, in Vegas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you could go as a chaperone with M & M ontheir trip and sneak in a visit with your buddies out here. Have a great week!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a pretty awesome day! How was the movie, "Made of Honor"? I will have to wait for it to come out on DVD, but I want to see it :)

Hope you have a fantastic week!

Unknown said...

You had a great day Maria! I iwsh I had all those yummy things to eat. How did you like Made of Honor? I thought it was cute and fun! Hope you have a good week Maria!