- spent frantically knitting this morning before the baby shower. I did not finish the baby blanket in time but that's ok.The baby isn't due for about six more weeks. I hope to finish it tomorrow.
- spent out at the park at the baby shower visiting with my brothers, sister, and cousins. I loved the nice breeze, fabulous food (Mexican and Cuban), and joy of the day.
- spent not thinking about doing homework tomorrow! Woo-hoo!!!
- Taking a few photos at the baby shower, but mostly just living in the moment for once.
- Reading the beginning of The Pajama Girls of Lambert Square.
- Contemplating how to enjoy my first Sunday in a long time where homework is not looming over my head...a trip to Borders is planned, a shopping outing with my middle son, and seeing Made of Honor with my twins. A good day to look forward to!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
A Beautiful Day
Labels:
family,
food,
knitting,
master's program,
movies,
photography,
random thoughts,
reading,
sons,
spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have the weight of homework lifted from your shoulders. And it's nice to hear how many ways that is affecting what you can do and how you feel! Yay!
Ahh, you sound like the weight of the world has been lifted from your shoulders - and I bet it has! :) So glad it was a beautiful day and you were able to see and enjoy so much of it!
Post a Comment