It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
New Do!
It was time to chop off my hair and get rid of the ponytail look. Not too flattering on a mid-40s woman like me.
So here's the new "do" which I absolutely love...
This is the back view. I love not having any hair hanging on my neck in this heat!
Ooh, it looks so cute and carefree! I bet it's a lot cooler. Ironically, I've been trying to grow mine longer just so I COULD pull it back in a ponytail (better for sweating on the treadmill!). :)
I love your new do Maria! I bet it feels lots better in that heat. We are back in the 60's again today, which isn't bad but at this rate we won't be swimming anytime soon.
5 comments:
So cute! I love it! I'm sure that will be much better in the inferno you're experiencing these days. Thanks for sharing the pix!
Ooh, it looks so cute and carefree! I bet it's a lot cooler. Ironically, I've been trying to grow mine longer just so I COULD pull it back in a ponytail (better for sweating on the treadmill!). :)
Nice 'do! I love the way the back tapers.
I love your new short do! I wish I had some of hot weather right now.
I love your new do Maria! I bet it feels lots better in that heat. We are back in the 60's again today, which isn't bad but at this rate we won't be swimming anytime soon.
Post a Comment