Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ten on Tuesday Meme



Found this fun meme on Exceedingly Mundane. List your 10 favorite drinks. So here they are in no particular order:

  1. coffee with milk (no flavored creamers for me, no sugar)
  2. Diet Coke (preferably fountain)
  3. Iced Chai Lattes from Starbucks
  4. Hot Chai Lattes from Starbucks
  5. Diet Mountain Dew
  6. Midori Sours
  7. Starbucks Refresh Tea
  8. Starbucks Mocha Valencia
  9. water (yes, I love water)
  10. Mike's Hard Lemonade

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, fun, you are a "drinker" too! They do this meme every week, but I just haven't played in a while. This was a good one for me to do though. I like a lot of those on your list too, hehehe :)

But, you know, I haven't tried chai anything yet. One day, one day :)

Have a great day, Maria!

Anonymous said...

I've never done a meme before (what does that mean, exactly??) but i will go post mine :-)

Dianne said...

So you like Starbucks, huh? :-) My sister and nieces LOVE it too and my sister just recently got me hooked on the iced Chai latte...as you mentioned...good choice!