Monday, March 3, 2008

The Hardest Part


is getting started. After many months of not exercising, I forced myself to get moving tonight. I went to the middle school track and walked 35 minutes for a total of 2 miles. It's not breaking any records, that's for sure, but it is progress for me. I'm proud of myself because I went all alone as none of my sons wanted to go with me. Yeah for me!
Let's see how I do tomorrow night. I'm planning to do the same distance in hopefully less time. Off to drink some more water!

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's awesome Maria! We got a treadmill in the middle of February, and I'm trying hard to get on it most days. A lot easier than fighting the weather outside. 2 miles in 35 minutes is a fantastic pace, you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Keep it up, you can do it!