Sunday, March 23, 2008

Somehow, it all managed to get done in time. Most of my packing is done too. Our boys are all farmed out to their awesome aunts and uncles. Here are my adorable nephew and niece gathering eggs today. My brother didn't get the sod grass down in time for the hunt, thus the dirt in the background! Oh well, the kids didn't care!
And here is what the outside temperature was at 3:30 p.m. when we left my brother's home. Can you believe it? The chocolates inside the plastic eggs were all melted. Spring is here, or is it summer?

Thanks to those of you who left such sweet and supportive comments. It was a good day, after all.
I am taking my laptop with me on the trip tomorrow. I'll post some pics of beautiful Arizona soon. I can't wait to discover a new place I've never traveled to before!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling less stressed and are ready to enjoy your trip! I was away this weekend and amm just catching up on your blog. Have a wonderful, relaxing, joyful time with Jose! Love ya :-)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Wow, 93 already? And here I was, thinking it was going to be too hot here later this week when it's supposed to get to 82.

Have fun!!!

Trish said...

Yay! Glad it all got done! I can't believe it was 93 yesterday. WOW! We got more snow, and it was 25 degrees when I took Kaitlyn to track practice this morning. More snow coming tonight! I'm sure you'd rather have 93 than 25 LOL. Have a wonderful time. Take lots of pix! (I know you both will!) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hi Maria,

I hope you having the most wonderful time on your trip. With the new baby I was so behind in what's going on. Can't wait to see all of your pics! Love the photos of Easter and I can't believe you had 90 degree weather. My hubby would have loved that.