Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So Relaxed

in Sedona. We arrived safely late Monday afternoon. We've taken it easy today, lots of reading and relaxing. I finished Firefly Lane, by Kristin Hannah. I'm going to begin Jodi Picoult's newest one, Change of Heart, later tonight. Had a fantastic late breakfast and scrumptious steak dinner. It seems like it has been all about the food...but that's what vacations are for, right?

We're deciding on which tour to take of the Red Rocks and scenic areas. We'll probably do that on Thursday. Tomorrow we'll go walk around the town of Sedona. Our resort is outside the town. We bought some sunscreen tonight after dinner so we're hoping to lay out by the pool tomorrow. Last night on the walk back from dinner, Jose told me to look up to the sky. I have not seen that many beautiful stars so clearly in quite a while. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Off to watch American Idol and relax some more. The stresses of the last few weeks have left me. It feels wonderful not to have to worry about anything these next few days.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

You do sound relaxed, and that you guys are having a wonderful time. That's just awesome, I'm a bit envious, LOL! Have a great rest-of-your-vacation :)

P.S. I have Firefly Lane on my TBR shelf, did you like it?

Trish said...

sounds wonderful so far. I hope you continue to enjoy a nice relaxing time. I can't wait to hear more about it!