Sunday, March 16, 2008

Anxious


  • to be done writing papers each weekend

  • to scrapbook my memories and thoughts, to document them on paper

  • to have time to take more photographs

  • to spend more time with my sons and husband

  • to listen to music and truly appreciate it for the gift it is

  • to read professional books and improve my craft of teaching

  • to get moving and get healthy

  • to practice random acts of kindness

  • to sit in the warm sun and bask in the warmth of the moment

  • to see my brothers again

  • to hug my granddaughter and read to her

  • to see my husband be able to relax and not work so hard on home improvements

  • to organize the photos and documents found in my parents' home

  • to spend more time with extended family

  • to plant spring flowers

  • to bake cookies for family and friends

  • to read more books, fun ones and thought-provoking ones

  • to learn to knit more challenging things

  • to travel to places in the U.S. and beyond that I dream to see and explore

  • to visit friends I haven't seen in a long time
Anxious to be done with some responsibilities and be more mindful of living my life the way I want to live it. Because as each day goes by, I realize that is one day less to live it how I want to.

No comments: