It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
A Post all their own...
because these are just way too yummy...Hershey's Orange Cream Kisses. Run to your nearest market and get yourself some of these treats!
My favorite kisses are the plain ol' unadulterated ones. Mint is the only other flavor I've found that I like as well as the "regular". I've pretty much decided not to try any more of the new flavors they keep coming out with.
However, I love the chocolate/orange combination of flavors, so this might be one I do try!
3 comments:
My favorite kisses are the plain ol' unadulterated ones. Mint is the only other flavor I've found that I like as well as the "regular". I've pretty much decided not to try any more of the new flavors they keep coming out with.
However, I love the chocolate/orange combination of flavors, so this might be one I do try!
Haven't had these yet but gonna try 'em now!
Oh great, I've just weaned myself off of dark chocolate M&M's and now I see these. I have no willpower. LOL
Post a Comment