
Some great things I am looking forward to this month:
- A visit from my granddaughter and stepdaughter next weekend
- Valentine's Day
- A quick trip to Las Vegas for a special friend's wedding at The Luxor Hotel
- Visiting my girlfriend, Rose, and her new daughter while in L.V.
- A day out with my best girlfriend and teaching partner for shopping and a nice meal out!
- A pedicure
- Finishing another master's class!
- Two Monday holidays
- Getting back to my goal weight at Weight Watchers
What are you looking forward to? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!
3 comments:
Now, that sounds like a lot of wonderful stuff to look forward to! Visits from family and friends, a "quick" trip to Vegas, plus days off from work :) Sounds awesome!
I'm looking forward to skiing on the weekends, driving to Rochester to see my sil's family and new-to-them house, going to WEBS this weekend with my sister!!!! and having my youngest be well enough that I can get my groove back around here.
Love the 'quick trip to Vegas' - when is your friend's baby due?
Looks like February rocks! Vegas is such fun as it is and you have two wonderful events planned! That master's class will be done before you know it (I am so proud of you) and as for WW--I am trying to be accountable, no matter what life throws my way, counting those points :-)
Post a Comment