I guess I'm in a listmaking mood. I have some "deeper thoughts" to share but I'm not in the mood to write them out at this moment. So, instead, yet another set of lists:
Six things we need from the market:
lowfat milk
soy milk
more bananas
Lean Cuisines for work lunches for me
juice
fat-free yogurt
the makings for turkey albondigas soup
Five things I need to do today:
Write a paper for my master's program
Write discussion response for my class
Write a thank you note to a friend
Back up some files from my laptop
Download and print next week's homework assignments
Four things I want to do today:
make chocolate chip cookies
journal some
finish reading my library book
keep knitting on that pink baby blanket
Three healthy foods I plan to eat today:
an orange
an apple
yogurt
Two people on my mind at this very moment:
my youngest son, Michael, running 18 miles this morning in pouring rain
my sweet mother, how I miss the sound of her voice
One final thought:
I am incredibly blessed to be married to the love of my life. We have such a good life with our sons. I can't imagine being with anyone else.
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Randomness
Labels:
baking,
family,
food,
gratitudes,
knitting,
master's program,
random thoughts,
reading,
sons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lots of healthy food in that meme, good for you :)
I miss the sound of my mom's voice too. Some days I remember lots of little things, and some days I can barely remember her face :(
((((((((((Maria))))))))))) on Mom...and how did the race go?
Post a Comment