Monday, January 7, 2008

Woo-hoo! Something to look forward to!


I've been entertaining the idea of taking salsa lessons one day. I think I enjoy Dancing with the Stars way too much! I figure if Marie Osmond can do it, maybe I can too. Well, she did have all that performing time with Donny and her brothers, so maybe she has one up on me!


I just got the community college catalog and looked at the salsa lessons. Jokingly mentioned to my hubby that I wanted to take lessons. He said that when I'm done with my master's program, he will take them with me! It will be his gift to me for finishing my master's. How fun will that be???? I cannot wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great he'll go with you...you guys will have a blast! Just think, another scrapbook page for the memory books!

Cheryl said...

That is so sweet and romantic. It's going to be so much fun!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's so awesome that he will go with you! I LOVE DWTS and watch it and always beg my hubby to take lessons with me one day. I get the world's largest eyeroll and the world's biggest, saracastic, "yeah, right" for my efforts. You lucky duck!

Unknown said...

One of my good friend took salsa lessons and she loved it. A few years ago my hubby and I took dance lessons and it was so much fun. I think you would love it.