Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday Gratitudes

It's been way too long since I posted some gratitudes so here goes. I'm especially grateful today for:
  • my teaching partner bringing me a nice Chai Latte to start off my day
  • hugs from friends
  • "balcony people" like my friend, Emily
  • my husband for going to Costco and doing the laundry
  • the chance to make homemade waffles for dinner for my sons and hubby
  • the ability to read and write
  • fresh fruit like bananas, apples, and Cuties
  • my husband serenading me when I came home from work with a fun song
  • sons and a husband who say "thank you" whenever I cook for them
  • a warm home to shelter us from the cold weather
  • comfy pajamas to relax in
  • finishing my homework for tonight at a decent time (8:45 p.m.)!
  • hearing my sweet niece's voice tonight when I called to wish her a happy 3rd birthday
  • IMs with my dear online friend, Trish, at Bloomin' Knitiot. She is my knitting guru!
  • time to knit now that all my work is done for the day
  • the free dinner out at Chipotle Grill last night and my husband asking about my first day back at work after winter break
  • Season 3 of The Office arrived from Amazon today--can't wait to watch it.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, sounds like an awesome day! That's a lot of happies :)

Unknown said...

Great gratitudes Maria! Comfy pj's are always something to be grateful for. :-) Hope you have a great weekend!