but very busy. Jury duty on Monday was interesting. Met a very nice lady and we chatted the time away. Also got some reading homework done. I was actually assigned to a jury panel but was dismissed by the district attorney during the interview part. Oh well! That's the closest I've ever got to serving on a jury. The defendant was charged with a criminal misdemeanor.
Can't believe it is already Wednesday. Where did the week go? Just the usual stuff, homework, work, and life in general.
There's not anything exciting to report. I'm off to make some homemade popcorn (no microwave stuff) and watch the rest of American Idol: Official FOX Site with my hubby and youngest son. Anybody else addicted to this show? Oh, I'll be picking up my knitting on the pink baby blanket too. Nice simple pattern, perfect for mindless knitting while watching TV at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment