- Bunco tonight with my sister-in-laws
- A family get-together at my cousins home on Sunday
- Seeing The Bucket List with my family
- Knitting on the pink baby blanket and mohair scarf
- Drinking coffee without having to rush off to work
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Friday Five
Five things I'm looking forward to on this long weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you decide against going to see Crazy Aunt Purl????
Yes, Trish, I couldn't go after all. Other things came up. OH well!
Going to a Barry Manilow concert here in Atlanta tonight - unless Mother Nature and her lovely snow decide to wreck my plans!
Great list! I hope you got to go and do all of them, let us know! I added Bucket List to my netflix queue, for when it comes out later in the year. And I love having coffee at a leisurely pace, so much better :)
Hope you had a great weekend and will have an awesome week!!!
Post a Comment