what I could get done this weekend here on the blog! I really meant to get over here and do some serious writing and sharing. But well you know what they say about good intentions!
I had to write two papers for my master's program tonight and I am pretty much burnt out on writing tonight. I should have written yesterday when I was fresh! I still need to write my holiday letter and get that in the mail with some cards.
Highlights from the weekend:
Staying home all day yesterday--never leaving the house
Wrapping all the gifts I've bought so far (which is most of them!)
Preparing all my out of town packages for the post office (hubby's taking them tomorrow)
Knitting quite a bit on a gift scarf
Listening to some fun knitting podcasts while knitting
An hour long conversation with my dear friend from Vegas
Going to a dear friend's birthday party this afternoon and eating some great homemade food!
My hubby transferring all my files from my old laptop to this new one with a cool, easy program
Putting more ornaments on the tree
Baking brownies for some appreciative friends of my sons
Listening to Christmas music
Watching The Lake House with my oldest son
A very cold Diet Coke fountain drink
Starting a new book, The Wednesday Letters, by the author of The Christmas Jar
Reading Christine's blog update
Went to my work Christmas party on Friday night
Knowing my sons and husband are well and happy blessed my weekend
Finalizing arrangements for our 20th anniversary trip in the spring
3 comments:
Gosh, that's an action-packed weekend! Never fear, we're not going anywhere - get your papers done, your Christmas things done, enjoy the season and time with your family and friends. Enjoy every minute of this blessed season, the blog will be here next year :)
Merry Christmas!
One day at a time, Maria! I could finally catch up with your blog since I finally caught up with Grey's - I didn't know if you'd have spoilers LOL. I love how you are overloaded, yet still are finding gratitude in things - you are an inspiration to me to continue my quest for a mindful life.
And where are you going for your 20th anniversary? Spill it - THAT was a teaser!!
Post a Comment