Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm still alive

and looking forward to blogging this weekend. Obviously, I'm way behind on the Christmas Blog Countdown. I'll play catch-up. It's been a busy week with some Christmas shopping, meetings, and lots of homework for me. Four more days of work and then I'm off for 2.5 weeks. I love my students but I think we are all ready for a break!

Some upcoming topics I'll be covering:
  • my recent reading
  • ornament shopping
  • my fantastic hubby
  • reflections on life
  • a recipe for dump cake
  • and more...

2 comments:

Christine said...

I have caught up with your blog and now I'm anxiously awaiting your upcoming 'themes' that you'll be blogging about - miss you, Maria - hang in there, one more week and you're freeeeeeeeeee!

Unknown said...

Hi Maria,
I feel so behind in my blog reading too and am looking forward to your upcoming posts. January is much more quiet. Merry Christmas