Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Day by the Numbers

Ten things I did today:
  1. part of my masters homework
  2. walked on the beach and took photos
  3. went shopping with my honey
  4. drank a nonfat Chai latte while enjoying Christmas tunes in Starbucks
  5. counted my blessings
  6. read e-mail
  7. blogged
  8. did grocery shopping
  9. made some phone calls
  10. wrote a Christmas shopping list

Nine things I ate today:
  1. a granola bar
  2. a pumpkin spice muffin
  3. chinese chicken salad
  4. french onion soup
  5. another granola bar
  6. two slices of green pepper & onion pizza
  7. clementine oranges
  8. chocolate candies
  9. some of hubby's fries at lunch

Eight things I bought today while shopping:
  1. my new laptop
  2. a DVD set for oldest son
  3. yarn for an afghan for my nephew
  4. a Christmas cookie magazine
  5. a Christmas ornament
  6. a bird feeder for my cousins' new house
  7. lots of Bath & Body Works soaps for $3 each
  8. a wireless mouse for middle son

Seven things I bought at the grocery store:
  1. parmesan cheese
  2. Mexican blend cheese
  3. enchilada sauce
  4. bananas
  5. clementines
  6. Diet Mountain Dew
  7. milk

Six things I did with my hands today:
  1. knit on a scarf
  2. used my cell phone
  3. drove my van
  4. held the hand of my husband
  5. hugged my three sons
  6. took photographs

Five things I read today:
  1. blogs
  2. e-mails
  3. my current book, The Faraday Girls
  4. the new cookie magazine
  5. my textbook

Four people I thought about today:
  1. my mother
  2. a co-worker who had a baby in October
  3. my nephew, David
  4. my friend, Steph, in Washington

Three people I spoke to on the phone today:
  1. my sister
  2. my brother
  3. my sister-in-law

Two things I should have done today but did not:
  1. Wrote my paper
  2. some housework

One final thought:
  1. I had a busy but beautiful day spending lots of time with my husband. He's a great man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a cute list :)

Stephanie Coats said...

{{{{Maria}}}} Thanks for thinking of me, friend. I can feel your love, I really can!