So, here goes:
Well, this year none at all. And last year too. Our house needs new windows and restuccoing/painting so hubby doesn't want to put up the lights to bring attention to all that. When we did put up lights, we had up the white dangling lights up the last few years. When I was a child, we had up the regular old-fashioned colored lights. Whenever I see those lights they always remind me of my Christmases as a child. And that's a good thing!

3 comments:
We put lights in our pine trees out front. One tree is all red, one is white, and one is blue. The only lights we usually put on the house are white lights in the garland we put on the porch railings with big red bows. (PS... no one can see the condition of your windows from the street, at night, which is how most people would see your lights...I say PUT 'EM UP!)
I really love the look of those new LED lights. The colors are so vivid...especially the blue and purple ones. I would love to get some of those. I wonder if the price has come down since last year. I haven't looked at them yet this year.
Since I live in an apartment I can't really do much with outside lights. I do love them. I have some greenery that I put the colored lights on and put them around the outside of my patio doors with big red bows in the corners. I love colors.
Outside we have clear icicle lights, clear lights framing all of the windows and doors and red lights draped in the garland around the fences. Inside we have more red and clear lights, and multi colored lights on the tree. Looks very pretty (to me)!
Post a Comment